Saturday, May 28, 2011

it's been a while

hello anyone who might be reading this:
it's been awhile! so much stuff has happened since I last wrote a blog post.  I'll tell you something exciting! I had a boyfriend... i know a while ago, i wrote that I didn't. So i thought i would update you!

so.. I met him in Ottawa on a 4-H trip conference.  We hit it off right at the beginning and we were hanging out like old friends.. funny thing was, I wasn't really interested in him.  I thought his friend was cute.  Anyways.  He kinda started hanging out with me a lot.. almost following me around like a lost puppy dog.. then i started realizing a few things:  he had this  spunk  about him,  his eyes really sparkled and he had an amazing smile.  Then a little attraction formed.  we were together like the whole time and on the Tuesday night of the trip I decided I liked him.  Oh another thing I forgot to mention is that he lived in Newfoundland...which means he had an amazingly cute accent.  That was a huge turn on!! =)  so, one day Jarrett and me were walking around this random museum and we went into this Indian movie theatre thing and we sat down.  Then he started holding my hand.  inside i was like "eeeeek"  we sat there and talked for an hour and a half.  It was so great.  when it was time to go, he got up first and stood in front of me.  Then he took my hand, pulled me up, and kissed me on the lips. hehe. Ok as I previously stated I am now going to put a little bit of my journal in here... be prepared.

april 14th, 2011   2:38 am


dear diary!


Jarrett kissed me twice today!!!!!!! yeah.  and the week is over and I'm going to miss him so much.  we danced like the entire time and he is a great two-stepper.   Yeah, so we like each other.  We went to the Canadian Museum of Civilizations and him and me hung out alone the whole time.  We went into this little theatre thingy and held hands in there for an hour and a half.  while watching the same show about seventeen times in french and english. He is a really great guy.  At the end we stood up and he pulled me in and kissed me. On the lips,  *insert scream here*  yeah.  And we kissed once at the dance too.  It was so quick.  I wasn't ready.  It's funny, we were resting on the edges drinking water and holding hands. Then he said "ready?" i thought he meant to go back and dance, so i said yes.  So i turned to him and he kissed me.  The second one was much better.  The end.


he's cute. hehe.




yes so we were together for just over a month.  It was amazing, he treated me like a princess and we loved each other.  It's over now, but instead of crying that it's over I'm smiling that it happened.

until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment