Monday, June 20, 2011

the italiano boy

hey friends,

   Last thursday night was the commencement of our high school graduates.  One of my best friends, Marley was graduating so I went to see all the action.  The guy that I have liked for 8 months graduated too.  This makes me sad because my chances with him are pretty much zilch now that I won't be seeing him anymore... in the hallways or in Art class or law..
   Back when i started liking him in November it wasn't me that started the crushing  or whatever... Like obviously it was but that is beside the point.   One day in Art class i was just sitting there while we were watching some pictures flash on the screen.  Looking around I noticed the Italiano staring at me.  He looked away.. two minutes later, out of curiosity I took another peek.  He was looking at me again!  Now this may seem really lame but i was the WTH why is he staring at me??? I'm not showing any cleavage, nor did i spill anything on my shirt or have food in my teeth.  It was so weird.  That same day he was talking to me in his deep, smooth lovely voice and he walked past me a bunch of times and smelled so goood. =) That was the day I started liking him..  The third Wednesday in November.
   I'll give you a quick description of him:  he's 18. plays basketball and soccer.  has great hair, it's really textured and nice. sandy blond.  he has AMAZING green eyes... wow.  and red lips and a little, hardly noticeable scar on his lip..hmm.  he kinda has monkey ears.. hehe.  and a cute smile.  he's like the picture perfect poster boy model dude...  anyway
   My friends encouraged me (even though he knows who i am) to go up to him and be like: "for the amount of eye contact we make, I thought it appropriate to introduce myself."   But i didn't.
   Anyway, now he is graduated and I've heard he has interests in some other girl but I'm still crushing on him.... a lot.  I wish it would go away...

well.... Italiano... if you read this you know who you are... make a move on me already.  haha just kidding. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment