Thursday, November 18, 2010

my first time

hey, welcome to my blog! so my name is Sarah MacIntosh  and this is my first time.   Making a blog, that is.
I started journaling around the tender age of six.  Now, I am posting my life for all of the world so see.  On occasion, i will, perhaps add tidbits of my previous journals for a little spice. :) 
okay let me introduce myself,  I'm seventeen, i am the oldest of seven kids, and I live on a farm.   

here are some of my favourites: 

colour: purple
number: seventeen
drink: water
country: I am Canadian
music: country, and other random stuff
weather: it is snowing right now

and my best friend is Katie.

My other best friends are Alex, Hendrika.  Marley  and Gabriela.
My friends are so important to me, just like my family and i love them to bits.


3 comments: