Friday, November 19, 2010

pink converses

Hello, last night when i walked in the door after school, i caught a glimpse of my second favourite pair of shoes.  They are pink, tattered, and worn.  They are converse high-tops.  I bought them four years ago, almost to date in California on one of our families trips.  Here is an excerpt from my journal:


November 11th, 2006


Dear Diary,                                                                                                              
Last night after we ate at Pat & Oscars we walked around the mall; in a rush I bought a pair of Chuck Taylor, Converse shoes.  Pink.  Bubble-gum pink.  For 41.00 Canadian.  I saved about twenty-five or thirty dollars!  Now, I'm not so sure if I want to keep them.  I am wearing them now, trying to decide what to do!


To date that was my most expensive pair of shoes.  I decided that I am wearing them today to match my pink Tinker bell PJs on pyjama day!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I wish it was pajama day for me. Well on second thought, it could be. Perhaps I'll look into that!

    ReplyDelete